Each year a lot of businesses and individuals donate items and/or time to this event, and we must say thank you to all of them, as without their help, this event wouldn't be possible! If you would like to see your name, or your company name appearing on this page next year as one of our 2013 supporters, then please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to talk about how you can support this event.
To see who supported us last year, please click here.
If you would like to support the Mad Hatters Charity Tea Party, then please email Becki on email@example.com to discuss how you can help.
- Sweet Creation: 48 cupcakes pledged
- The Three Bears Bakery: 100 cupcakes pledged
- Veri-Unique Cakes: 100 cupcakes pledged
- Cottage Cakes: 12 cupcakes pledged
- Suephisticated Cakes: 100 cupcakes pledged
- Coral Timson: 50 cupcakes pledged
- Josie's Cupcakes: 50 cupcakes pledged
- Vive Le Cupcake: 60 cupcakes pledged
- Razzle Dazzle Cupcakes: 12 cupcakes pledged (and running the cupcake decorating competition on the day!)
- Emsworth Cookery School: 24 cupcakes pledged
Are you a cake baker? We are still looking for donations, so if you can pledge any amount of cupcakes to our event - large or small - we would really appreciate your support! Please pop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to pledge!
- Kay Robins
- Mary Short
- James Cadwell
- Michelle Frank
- Helen Dixon
- Dannie Sowden
- Laura Collinson
This page will have more links added to it as more people and businesses pledge their support to this event. If you would like to see your name on this page, please email Becki on email@example.com to find out how you can support this event.